WooCommerce Custom Email Blocks is a WooCommerce email customizer plugin. The plugin helps you to change the default email templates of WooCommerce. Using Gutenberg, the latest editor of WordPress, you are free to design your WooCommerce emails. This WooCommerce email customizer plugin provides the email rule option which allows you to send different emails to different customers.
Manage WooCommerce Email Templates
There are 11 types of WooCommerce emails: canceled order, completed order, customer invoice, customer note, failed order, new account, order on-hold, processing order, refunded order, reset password. WooCommerce email customizer helps you to manage and create multiple templates for each WooCommerce email type.
- Duplicate template: duplicate an email template.
- Delete template: move an email template to trash.
- Enable/Disable template: select which template you want to use to send emails. You can enable multiple templates and set up “sending rules” to send different email templates to different customers.
Edit WooCommerce Email Templates
Using Gutenberg editor to edit your email templates. The WooCommerce email customizer plugin provides 7 types of blocks for you to design emails.
- Gutenberg: the plugin integrated Gutenberg plugin. Your emails templated can be edited like a page.
- Subject: Edit the email subject of each template.
- Email header block: contains your site title.
- Order details block: contains the order details, order ID, purchase time, product, quantity, price, subtotal, total, shipping, payment method.
- Social block: allows you to add your social link into emails. Supported Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Youtube, Pinterest, linkedIn, Instagram icons.
- Email footer block: contain your site URL.
- Text block: allows you to add text to emails.
- Shortcodes: the plugin provides shortcodes to display necessary information into the text block.
- Order address block: display order billing address and shipping address.
- Product block: display product in emails, you can choose to display related products, on sale products and best selling products.
- Load default template: add the default WooCommerce template with header and footer block.
- Additional CSS Class: add custom CSS code to blocks.
- Background: change the background color of the email and each block.
When you have multiple active templates of an email type. You can set up rules to send different emails to different customer. The sending rules are base on billing country, product categories and priority number.
- Billing Country: choose to send a template if the billing address matches selected countries.
- Product Categories: send a template if the purchased products match selected categories.
- Priority: if there are more than 1 email template fit the email rules. The template with a lower priority number will be applied.