WooCommerce Custom Email Blocks is an email customizer plugin. The plugin changes the default email templates of WooCommerce. Using Gutenberg to design WooCommerce emails templates. The email customizer plugin provides the email rule option. This option allows for sending different emails to different customers.
Manage WooCommerce Email Templates
There are 11 types of WooCommerce emails. WooCommerce email customizer helps you to manage and create multiple templates for each WooCommerce email type. Canceled, completed, failed, processing, on-hold, refunded order email. And customer invoice, customer note, new account, reset password email.
- Duplicate template: duplicate an email template.
- Delete template: move an email template to trash.
- Enable/Disable template: select which template you want to use to send emails. You can enable multiple templates. Using “sending rules” to send different email templates to different customers.
Edit WooCommerce Email Templates
Using Gutenberg editor to edit your email templates. The WooCommerce email customizer plugin provides 7 types of blocks for you to design emails.
- Gutenberg: the plugin integrated Gutenberg plugin. Editing email like WordPress posts.
- Subject: Edit the email subject of each template.
- Email header block: contains your site title.
- Order details block: contains the order details, order ID, purchase time, product, quantity, price, subtotal, total, shipping, payment method.
- Social block: allows you to add your social link into emails. Supported Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Youtube, Pinterest, linkedIn, Instagram icons.
- Email footer block: contain your site URL.
- Text block: allows you to add text to emails.
- Shortcodes: the plugin provides shortcodes to display necessary information into the text block.
- Order address block: display order billing address and shipping address.
- Product block: display suggests products in emails. You can choose to display related products, on sale products and best selling products.
- Load default template: add the default WooCommerce template with header and footer block.
- Additional CSS Class: add custom CSS code to blocks.
- Background: change the background color of the email and each block.
You can set up rules to send different emails to different customer. The sending rules are base on billing country, product categories and priority number.
- Billing Country: choose to send a template if the billing address matches selected countries.
- Product Categories: send a template if the purchased products match selected categories.
- Priority: Use priority number to decide which template will be applied.