In the latest version of WooCommerce Boost Sales provides you some fix and many new features.
WooCommerce Boost Sales version 1.4.0 changelogs.
- Fixed: Variations selection problem of Upsell.
- Fixed: Rearrange bundle items.
- Fixed: Conflict with Contact Form 7.
- Fixed: Error on IE11.
- Fixed: Conflict with Yith Bundle.
- Optimize: Cache data to improve performance.
- Added: Exclude products that use upsell.
- Added: Options to select the template for upsells/cross-sell on mobile.
- Added: Options to hide cross-sell if one item of the bundle is out of stock.
- Added: Default categories for cross-sell bundle.
- Added: Able to rearrange upsell products display order.
- Updated: Add product link to product title and image.
- Updated: Use <span> instead of <h2> for product title in upsell popup for SEO purpose.
- Updated: Show an image or add to cart variation instead of variable.
- Updated: Hide out-of-stock variation of the bundle if “Hide out of stock items from the catalog” in WooCommerce settings is enabled.