Home Forums Pre-Sale 1- Product Sync Problem. 2- Multiple (6 to 8) copies of Images of one Image

1- Product Sync Problem. 2- Multiple (6 to 8) copies of Images of one Image

• Author

shaheedullah
    Participant

Plugin name: ALD – AliExpress Dropshipping and Fulfillment for WooCommerce

Hi

I am facing a few problems. I emailed to your customer service before but they advised me to create an account and contact you through this pre-sale section. Because I bought the plugin more than six months ago and can not create a support topic.

Problem 1:

Last few days a lot of my products are showing Out of Stock. But I have checked on Aliexpress web site not all the products are out of stock. Some products are still in stock on Aliexpress website. So, I tried to sync individual products, it didn’t work, then I also tried to sync all the products. But “Sync Product” is not working. It is showing that it is syncing but it’s not showing the correct information.

Then I deleted one product to import it again to check if the plugin imports the product. The plugin imported the product but it imported the stock quantity incorrectly. It is a dangerous mistake. It will create problem with my customer after they purchase one product but if there is no product on Aliexpress. How will I deliver if there is no stock left in Aliexpress?

I checked the log and it say “Invalid website”. Which web site is invalid? Sellers page on Aliexpress invalid? It is not true because I can browse/see the page and the product and see the stock is available.

Is my website is invalid? Why should my website suddenly be invalid? I purchased the plugin on: 2021-04-11 08:06:08 UTC. And so far, your team has asked for the Purchase Code three (03) times because they said they can’t find my site in your database or list! How many times do I have to provide purchase key to you?

And suddenly after one year you can’t say WordPress multisite is not going to work. As I enquired before purchasing and you said it will work. And I have been using the plugin for more than a year. There was no problem like this before.

I also saw another problem. Last month I reinstalled google chrome browser and had to re-install Aliexpress drop shipping plugin chrome extension. But when I was trying to add my sub-domain, it did not authenticate instead it automatically authenticated the main site then I was able to add sub-domain and it said authenticated.

Problem 2:

I found out that Same thing is happening with all the image files. There are 6 to 8 copies of every single image file. The plugin is making 6 to 8 copies of different sizes/pixels of one file? Now I’m running out of allowed Inodes on my server. Can you please tell me how to stop this happening?

Screenshots attached.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks and regards,

Shaheed

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to see replies to this topic. Click here to login or register