Home Forums Plugins Aliexpress Dropshipping and Fulfillment for WooCommerce 2 Problems with shipping information

2 Problems with shipping information

• Author

Mihail Vasilev
    Participant

Hi, I test how the orders will flow few days ago and I find 2 problems with the shipping information.

I make the test with 2 different products (so they came from different sellers in AliExpress) the both products is imported with your plugin and include paid shipping method.

1. When the plugin sync the tracking info from AliExpress show only 1 tracking code for 2 different items/orders, please see attachments to clarify. In order info at backend all good, but frontend order info not…

2. The second problem is with the shipping information. The plugin settings it’s to overwrite the original name of shipping company (example AliExpress Standard shipping to Standard Shipping) and it works when make an order and choosing shipping method, but when get the tracking info, in frontend order info showing the original name. See the attachments.

I will make another post to upload one more Screenshot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to see replies to this topic. Click here to login or register