June 8, 2021 at 2:01 am #95330
I am happy with your order tracking plugin for:
– Nice UI instead of redirect to the carrier website
– Automatically sync with PayPal.
However, I have a problem with automatically sync the tracking number from CJ Dropshipping. I have to manually create the CSV file to import the tracking number.
CJ Dropshipping supports automatically sync to order using the Woocommerce Shipment Tracking Rest API. Currently, I am using this free plugin to create such API: https://wordpress.org/plugins/woo-advanced-shipment-tracking/
The problem with that plugin is that its tracking number is separated from your tracking number (in another custom field). Therefore, the Tracking Page UI can’t work as expected and give the error “Tracking number is expired or not found in existing orders.”
Currently, I can see that there are three solutions for my problem:
1. Your plugin supports “Shipment Tracking REST API” => I don’t think that you can do it right now.
2. I can create my own plugin to create the REST API and send it to your plugin to do the remaining work. => This is not easy as your plugin has lots of features.
3. Modify the code in your plugin to find the tracking number in the custom field of the other plugin. Then, return the default tracking UI to avoid the error “Tracking number is expired or not found in existing orders.” => I need your help to know how I can modify the code.
Thank you very much.
You must be logged in to see replies to this topic. Click here to login or register