Hi, I have updated the plugin to the latest version and after the update, filters are not showing. I have checked all the possible things to fix the issue but it is still not solved.
I have done the following things to fix the issue on my DEV site.
1. Regenerate the product attributes lookup table
2. Disabled all plugins except Woocommerce and Product Builder plugin.
3. Disable Theme.
4. Deactivate and Activate the Product Builder plugin.
5. Removed all custom CSS, HTML, JAVA, and PHP codes.
I know my support is expired, but I think this is a bug.
You must be logged in to see replies to this topic. Click here to login or register