Lucky Wheel Spin and Win are like a game that helps to motivate purchasing.
Lucky Wheel Spin and Win are considered a commonly used marketing strategy by shop owners, Shoppers can not only buy goods, but they can also play the fortunate wheel games, which would be amazing if they win coupons or gifts, it truly promises to enhance their buying experience and promote customer shopping returns.
WordPress Lucky Wheel – Lucky Wheel Spin and Win plugin give you the best solution to get subscribers from your WordPress website.
WordPress Lucky Wheel Spin and Win gets subscribers by allowing visitors to fill in their email addresses and subscribe to your newsletter to spin for prizes. This is the best way to get subscribers from visitors, they will be pleased to fill in their email addresses.
Prizes will be sent to subscribers automatically. Email addresses will be saved in the back-end and can be automatically synced with some famous email marketing platforms such as MailChimp, Active Campaign, Sendgrid, Klaviyo, Sendinblue, MailPoet, Hubspot.
* IMPORTANT NOTE:
Our plugin supports assigning the coupon box popup on certain pages using WP’s Conditional tags. To handle WP’s Conditional Tags, this plugin uses eval() which is very dangerous because it allows the execution of arbitrary PHP code. Therefore, please only fill this field with proper conditional tags which are validated and/or provided by trusted developers.
LUCKY WHEEL SPIN AND WIN POP-UP
WordPress Lucky Wheel Spin and Win display a Lucky Wheel pop-up when users visit your website, allowing them to subscribe to their emails and spin to win prizes.
- Server-side calculation: the result will be calculated on the server-side. No cheating.
- Adding up to 20 slides: WordPress Lucky Wheel Spin and Win allows you to add up to 20 slides to the Lucky Wheel.
- Winning probability: select the winning probability of each slide.
- Pop-up intent: display the wheel after the scheduled time, after scrolling down the page, or when visitors are about to leave.
- Lucky Wheel icon: a small lucky wheel icon, allow visitors to open the Luck Wheel pop-up.
- Icon position: select the wheel icon position on the screen. There are 6 icon positions for you to select: bottom left, bottom right, top left, top right, middle left, middle right.
- Initial time: schedule a time for the Lucky Wheel pop-up to appear after the page finish loading.
- Scroll amount: select a scroll amount in percentage. The Lucky Wheel pop-up will appear when visitors scroll down this amount.
- Spinning time: select how many times an email address can be used to spin the wheel.
- Wheel spinning duration: set up how long the wheel will take to finish a spin.
- Conditional Tags: you can display the lucky wheel on selected pages only. Using built-in options for Homepage, Blog pages, Shop page or using WordPress conditional tags.
- Wheel Description: display the description of the wheel.
- Custom fields: you can add up to 3 fields to your Lucky Wheel pop-up, including email, name, phone number.
- Show pop-up after closing without spin: select a time to display the lucky wheel pop-up if a visitor closes it without spinning.
- Show pop-up after a successful spin: select a time to display the lucky wheel pop-up after a successful spin.
- Automatically hide wheel after finishing spinning: automatically hide the lucky wheel pop-up.
- Delay time between each spin: select the delay between each spin of an email address.
- Auto-reset spin: Reset the total of every email to zero at a specific time. For example, set at 12:00 AM every day, all total spins of every email will be reset to zero.
- Wheel speed: you change the rolling speed of the lucky wheel. There are ten speeds from 1 to 10 for you to select.
LUCKY WHEEL SPIN AND WIN PAGE
WordPress Lucky Wheel Spin and Win provide a shortcode that allow you to display the WordPress Lucky Wheel on any page.
- Shortcode: the shortcode
[wordpress_lucky_wheel]will display the lucky wheel. The lucky wheel displayed by the shortcode is the same as the WordPress Lucky Wheel Spin and Win pop-up will all elements. You can use this shortcode to create a lucky wheel page where you allow customers to subscribe to email and spin the wheel for discount coupons.
- Shortcode params: you can add parameters to the short to change it without changing WooCommerce Lucky Wheel settings. Find the full details of all params can be added to the shortcode and their explanation here in this documentation.
COLLECT EMAIL USING WORDPRESS LUCKY WHEEL SPIN AND WIN
Subscribed emails will be saved to your database. You can export to have CSV files of email addresses.
This WordPress Lucky Wheel Spin and Win plugin also helps you to sync with some famous email marketing platforms such as MailChimp, Active Campaign, Sendgrid, Klaviyo, Sendinblue, MailPoet, Hubspot email list using API keys.
- Save Emails: you can view subscribed emails in the plugin’s backend with email addresses, subscribed time, customer name, phone number, spun time, coupons, wheel slide label of the last spin.
- Export CSV file: select a date range and export subscribed email at that time into a CSV file.
- Report: the report feature allows you to check the quantity of subscribed emails, spins, given coupons at a specific time.
This plugin integrates some email marketing platforms, allowing subscribed emails to sync to these platforms and perform other marketing strategies as needed. The email marketing platforms available:
- Active campaign
GDPR COMPLIANCE IN WORDPRESS LUCKY WHEEL SPIN AND WIN
WordPress Lucky Wheel Spin and Win allow visitors to give you permission to collect their information.
- GDPR Message: set up your GDPR/ Term of use and Conditions message as an HTML form.
DESIGN IN WORDPRESS LUCKY WHEEL SPIN AND WIN
Change the front-end design of the Lucky Wheel pop-up with so many built-in options.
- Show full wheel: WordPress Lucky Wheel Spin and Win offer 2 wheel styles on desktop full-size and half-size.
- Background: Select an image or pick a color to use as your background.
- Background effect: Select a full-screen animation effect to display along with the lucky wheel pop-up.
- Winning effect: Display a full-screen animation effect when the visitor wins a prize.
- Text color: Select the color of the text on the plugin.
- Spin button: Change label text, text color, and background color of the spin button.
- Wheel border-color: Pick colors for the wheel border and dots in the border.
- Pointer position: Select a pointer color and position. There are 4 pointer positions for you to select the top, bottom, right, middle.
- Wheel slide text size: Change the text size of the labels on slides.
- Font: Select the font family of the wheel pop-up.
- Wheel center color: Select a color for the wheel center. You also can upload a picture here.
- Wheel size: You are able to change the size of the Wheel.
- Currency: Choose to display currency symbol ($, €… ) or currency code (USD, EUR…) on the Lucky Wheel pop-up.
- Wheel slide: Change the text color and background color of each slide.
- Auto-color: This option allows you to change the color of the wheel automatically.
- Custom CSS: Add CSS code to change the front-end design of the pop-up.
- Preview: The plugin allows you to preview the wheel design in your back-end.
Google reCAPTCHA helps protect websites from spam and abuse. A “CAPTCHA” is a turing test to tell human and bots apart. It is easy for humans to solve, but hard for “bots” and other malicious software to figure out. By adding reCAPTCHA to a site, you can block automated software while helping your welcome users to enter with ease.
The Google reCAPTCHA feature of the plugin is now available from version 1.1.1.
- Auto-update: update the plugin automatically in your back-end.
- AJAX end-point: WordPress Lucky Wheel Spin and Win provide 2 AJAX endpoints to make sure the pop-up works fine on your site.
- Multilingual support: WordPress Lucky Wheel Spin and Win support multi-languages. You can create different front-end messages, emails, descriptions for different languages. This option is working with WPML and Polylang plugins.