Get ready for the new update! New features and fixes arrive in August. We’re constantly working on improving the performance of your plugins. We want to make sure that any bugs, glitches or issues we discover are taken care of as quickly as possible. Look out for them early in August:
1. WebPOS – WooCommerce POS – Point of Sale – Version 1.0.1.
– Updated: Receipt logo position, logo width
– Updated: Change position of order total field on receipt
– Updated: Support RTL & responsive
– Updated: Compatibility with REDIS – WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing and Discounts by VillaTheme
– Updated: Compatibility with CURCY – WooCommerce Multi Currency by VillaTheme
– Added: Multiple receipt
– Added: Sequential invoice numbering
– Added: Mandatory fields when adding a new customer
– Added: Add shipping information for POS order
2. WooCommerce Product Variations Swatches – Version 1.0.11.
– Fixed: Tooltip covered by out-of-stock attributes if Position is set to Right
– Fixed: Initialize swatches after a request to admin-ajax.php but not an ajax request
– Added: Prioritize first attribute
3. Pofily – Woocommerce Product Filters – Version 1.1.7.
– Fixed: Fixed filter couldn’t add metakey of product variation
– Updated: Compatible with WC6.7.0
4. WooCommerce Email Template Customizer – Version 1.1.10
– Update: Filter shortcode by email type
– Update: Compatible with AutomateWoo
– Update: Compatible with Dokan pro verification email
👉 See more amazing items in our portfolio.
👋 Don’t be interrupted updating if your plugin support duration was ended, just follow this guide to update the plugins.