To update VillaTheme plugins when your support time is ended, you can use Envato Market plugin or update manually.
1. AUTO-UPDATE USING ENVATO MARKET PLUGIN
- At first, you need to deactivate the plugin that you need to update, then install the Envato Market plugin. Download the installable zip file here. Go to Dashboard/ Plugins/ Add New to install and activate the plugin.
- Go to Dashboard/ Envato Market to generate a Token key and fill it into the Token field
- New tabs Themes, Plugins will appear next to the Settings tabs. You’re able to install, update your Envato’s plugins, themes in these tabs (included VillaTheme plugins).
2. UPDATE PLUGINS MANUALLY
- To manual update an Envato plugin. Visit https://codecanyon.net/downloads to download its installable zip file. Click on the Download button next to the plugin you want to update, select to download “Installable WordPress file only”.
- Go to Dashboard/ Plugins/ Add New/ Upload Plugin to reinstall the plugin using the zip file you just downloaded in the first step. Your plugin settings will be kept.
***NOTE: If you can’t update or update failed with these above methods, please contact the author of these download plugins about your problems. The problems related to updating plugins through Envato Market is over our control.