December 22, 2021 at 12:54 am #112389
Hi, thanks for this very useful plugin.
I have a few issues:
For variable products
– when a default variation is pre-selected, the input box doesn’t show, the customer needs to select another option, then go back to the preferred one to show the input box
– minimum price, if specified in “simple product”, cannot be changed in “variable products” general tab (only in individual variations)
On Product List:
– I cannot edit the pop-up content (always shows “Name Your Price” despite I tried to change it to “Suggested Price” and adding some extra text – it doesn’t show it at all)
– as soon as I specify on which pages to display, the pop-up doesn’t work but instead the button redirects to the product page
– I have also changed “Add to cart” to “Add to basket” globally on my website, but the pop-up still shows “Cart”, and the button is not styled in line with other woocommerce buttons
– doesn’t seem to work with woocommerce “add to cart” shortcode (the idea is to be able to put that button anywhere, not only on product pages)
On Single Product:
– border around currency not aligned (a little bigger than the input box)
I would appreciate your help.
You must be logged in to see replies to this topic. Click here to login or register