S2W – Import Shopify to WooCommerce help you to import data from Shopify to WooCommerce easily. With only 2 steps your Shopify store data will be imported included store settings, shipping zones, taxes, pages, blogs, coupons, customers, products and orders. The plugin uses Shopify API key to transfer data from Shopify to WooCommerce store directly, your data is kept private.
Unlimited import with no extra pay:
You’re free to import all your data from Shopify to WooCommerce. There is no limit on how many products, data… you can import. You don’t need to pay any extra fee to import, just import as many as you want.
Commit import successful:
We commit that you will import data successfully. Please follow our guiding document and video to know how to use the plugin to import data from Shopify to WooCommerce. If you have any trouble in the import progress, feel free to contact us.
IMPORT 9 DATA TYPES FROM SHOPIFY TO WOOCOMMERCE
You can select to import 9 types of data from Shopify to WooCommerce. Including STORE SETTINGS, SHIPPING ZONES, TAXES, PAGES, BLOGS, COUPONS, CUSTOMERS, PRODUCTS and ORDERS.
- STORE SETTINGS: site title, admin email, store address, city, country, state, postcode, timezone, weight unit, currency code and currency format.
- SHIPPING ZONES: shipping zones and shipping methods.
- TAXES: tax name, tax rate, country, province, zip and shipping.
- PAGES: title, content.
- BLOGS: blog title, blog content, categories, tags and featured image.
- COUPONS: coupon types that WooCommerce support, coupon amount, usage limit, expiry date and minimum amount.
- CUSTOMERS: first name, last name, phone, company, address, city, province, zip and country.
- PRODUCTS: title, content, excerpt, variations, product image, variations images, product gallery, SKU, stock, regular price, sale price, weight, categories and tags.
- ORDERS: payment method, shipping method, first name, last name, company, country, address, zip, city, province, phone, total, subtotal, tax, discount, shipping cost, currency, date create, browser IP, customer user agent, line items, discount code, order number and order fulfillment.
IMPORT PRODUCTS FROM SHOPIFY TO WOOCOMMERCE
Import products may be the most important part when migrating from Shopify to WooCommerce. The plugin allows you to import all your products from Shopify to WooCommerce with title, price, description, variation, image, categories.
- Restrict results to after the specified ID: choose to import only product with an ID greater than a specified ID.
- Import by ID: Enter ids of Shopify products separated by “,” to import.
- Import by CSV file: The plugin allows you to import products using the product CSV file export from Shopify.
- Filter results by product type: import only products in a Shopify product type.
- Filter results by collection ID: import only product in a Shopify collection ID.
- Import products by published date: choose to import products which published before/after a specified date.
- Products sequence: Choose the sequence for imported products. There are 6 options to select orders by Title Ascending, by Title Descending, by Created Date Ascending, by Created Date Descending, by Updated Date Ascending, by Updated Date Descending.
- Imported product status: choose to set imported product status as published, draft or pending.
- Product categories: The plugin will create the same categories as Shopify and add the imported products to. You can also add all imported products to a specific category, like “imported Shopify products”.
- Download images: choose if you to download product images to your WooCommerce store. Product images will be downloaded in the background. You can also download images after importing all products by going to Products.
- Import progress bar: the plugin display import progress bar which informs you of the import progress.
UPDATE IMPORTED PRODUCTS
After successfully imported products from Shopify to WooCommerce. If there is any change in the Shopify store, you can use the update option to update it into the WooCommerce store.
- Import new products: when you have new products in Shopify, just import the whole store again in WooCommerce. The plugin will automatically skip imported products and import your new Shopify product.
- Update imported products: if you change product details in Shopify, you can easily update the changes in WooCommerce. The update option allows you to update multiple products at once.
- Schedule update: The plugin allows you to schedule a time to update product prices and inventory from Shopify.
- Update fields: Choose to update necessary fields among product title, price, inventory, description and images.
- Status: The plugin provides you information about the updated time, status (success or failed), and updated field.
Orders keep your customer and sale information. It is really necessary to save the orders when migrating. The plugin helps you to move your order to WooCommerce with customer name, billing address, shipping address, email, phone numbers, purchased time, products, shipping option, billing total
- Restrict results to after the specified ID: import orders with an ID greater than a specific ID (newer orders).
- Import orders by date: import orders which created/imported before/after a specific date.
- Import orders sequence: set up the sequence for imported order. From latest to oldest or from oldest to latest.
- Order status mapping: map your Shopify order to WooCommerce order using order status. For example: “Voided” orders in Shopify will appear as “Cancelled” order in WooCommerce.
UPDATE IMPORTED ORDERS
Similar to imported products, you can update the imported orders.
- Update imported orders: update the order information includes order status, order date and order fulfillment.
- Update status: display the updated time, updated fields, status (success or failed)
- Security: your data is transferred directly from Shopify to WooCommerce without any intermediate server.
- Easy to use: the import progress is very simple to use. First, you need to create a Shopify private app then fill the app API private key and password into the back-end. And finally, just click the “Import” button.
- Unlimited import: The plugin does not have any limitation of how many products, orders, customers… that you can import.
- Logs: S2W – Import Shopify to WooCommerce provides log files to check the import history.
- Auto-update the plugin: you can automatically update the plugin during your support period.
- Migrate Loox data to WooCommerce Photo Reviews
COMPARASION TABLE BETWEEN THE FREE AND PREMIUM VERSION
In the premium version, the plugin can import 9 data types from Shopify to WooCommerce: Store settings, Shipping zones, Taxes, Pages, Blogs, Coupons, Customers, Products, Orders. This table below shows you how distinguish between migrating data by apps and CSV file.