General Data Protection Regulation – (GDPR) is a European regulation to strengthen and unify the data protection of EU citizens. (https://www.eugdpr.org/)
EU Cookies Bar:
Eu Cookies Bar is a WordPress plugin that helps website owners to meet the obligations and rights enacted under the GDPR. The plugin allows visitors to accept a website to use their cookies, and also allow visitors to configure their cookies settings.
Cookies Bar – General Data Protection Regulation notice:
The plugin will display a small bar on front-end of your website. The bar will inform visitors that your site will use their cookies.
- Message: The message displayed to visitors.
- User cookies settings
Configure the bar design to fit with your site design. Show customers how your site protects them with the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Position: Select a position where you want to display the bar on front-end. There are 4 options for you to select: top, bottom, bottom left and bottom right.
- Font size: Select the message text font-size.
- Text color: Pick up message text color.
- Bar background color: Pick-up background color.
- Bar opacity: Select the bar background opacity.
- Custom CSS: Using CSS codes to configure the design as you want.