What is W2S – Migrate WooCommerce to Shopify?
W2S – Migrate WooCommerce to Shopify is a powerful tool that allows you to migrate WooCommerce data to your Shopify stores. The process would take just a few minutes and the configuration is extremely simple. W2S transfers data from WooCommerce to Shopify using the Shopify API key, so you can be confident in the accuracy of the imported data.
WooCommerce and Shopify are very large and popular eCommerce platforms that many users all over the world are interested in and prefer. There has been a lot of research done on the market share of these platforms in eCommerce, and according to the most recent statistics from BuiltWith.com, Shopify now has more than 3 million active websites, indicating its popularity is growing.
While the number of active WooCommerce websites is growing impressively. It said 89,365,986 downloads were taken directly from the WooCommerce landing page (when they were still showing a download counter).
As a development company, we are aware of this trend, which is why we released the Shopify to WooCommerce plugin, which allows you to migrate data from Shopify to WooCommerce. Not content with this, we were considering how to migrate data from WooCommerce to Shopify in reverse – handle the majority of common needs, the release of the Migrate WooCommerce to Shopify plugin marks an important step toward mastering data management between these two platforms, allowing shop owners to save time and money to gain benefit from online business.
– Unlimited data migrated to Shopify:
You’re free to migrate data from WooCommerce to Shopify. There is no limit on how much data you can import. You don’t need to pay any extra fee to import, just import as many as you want.
– Commit import successfully:
We commit that you will import product data successfully. Please follow our guiding document and video to learn how to use the plugin to import products from WooCommerce to Shopify. If you have any trouble with the import progress, feel free to contact us.
Import WooCommerce to Shopify
- Migrate lots of data from your WooCommerce store to Shopify stores, including Products, Categories, Orders, Coupons, Users, and Shipping Zones.
- Products and categories: Title, content, excerpt, variations, product image, variations images, product gallery, SKU, stock, regular price, sale price, weight, categories, tags.
- Orders: payment method, shipping method, first name, last name, company, country, address, zip, city, province, phone, total, subtotal, tax, discount, shipping cost, currency, date created, browser IP, customer user agent, line items, discount code, order number, order fulfillment.
- Coupons: Coupon types that WooCommerce supports, coupon amount, usage limit, expiry date, and minimum amount.
- Users: Import customers and users to Shopify.
- Shipping Zones: Shipping zones and shipping methods
- Options for import products, orders, customers, coupons, and shipping zones.
- Automatically sync products
- Manually sync products
- Manually sync orders
- Logs to record import history: There is a log section that stores import history. You can examine the logs to verify the imported product data: Time, product title, Import status (failed or successful), Shopify product ID, and WooCommerce product ID.
- Show all import logs
- “Clear data” function for Customers, Products, Product categories, Coupons, and Orders.
- Compatible with W2S for 2 way synchronization.
Why W2S – Migrate WooCommere to Shopify?
- Securely transfer your data between 2 platforms without having to provide your site info to any 3rd party
- Limitless Shopify stores to migrate data
- Actively supported, we’re always available to help!
* Important note: Since 2022, Shopify had a change in connecting Shopify API. Creating a Custom App using an Access token will be used instead of the private app. Therefore, new Shopify customers will connect to Shopify API via a custom app.
Let’s follow this video on how to install and use the Migrate WooCommerce to Shopify plugin.
This video guide on how to connect Shopify API using a private app
This video guide on how to connect Shopify API using a custom app