WooCommerce Customer Coupon is an ultimate solution for enhancing the shopping experience and boosting customer engagement. Seamlessly integrated into your online store, this plugin brings a new level of excitement to your customers by revealing a realm of potential savings.
With WooCommerce Customer Coupon, your customers will enjoy the convenience of instantly discovering available coupons right at the heart of their shopping journey – you can show up available coupons on single product pages, Cart and Checkout page.
The coupon label informs which coupons are available to use.
- Coupon label: display coupon label on product, cart, check out page.
- Enable/Disable: select if a coupon will be displayed.
- Title: enter the title of the coupon label. By default, the title will be the coupon value.
- Show on: schedule a time to show a coupon to customers.
- Term: display term of use on coupon labels.
- Preview: preview the coupon label design in your backend.
- APPLY COUPON button: display an apply coupon button on coupon labels. Make it is easier to use coupons.
WooCommerce Customer Coupon helps you to manage your easily. With the coupon list and filter coupon by category option.
- Coupon list: manage coupon in backend with a coupon list. The coupon list provides code, type, amount, description,
- Sort coupon by allowed categories.
- 4 front-end templates to choose from.
- Background color.
- Background gradient color.
- Title color.
- Expired date color.
- Term of use color.
- APPLY COUPON button text color.
- APPLY COUPON button background color.
- Position: select a position to display the coupon label on single product pages. There are 6 positions for you to choose from.
When the admin adds new or edit a coupon and allow specific email addresses to use that coupon. WooCommerce Customer Coupons will send emails to those email address to inform that they are allowed to use a coupon.
Watch this tutorial video for how to install and use WooCommerce Customer Coupon