WooCommerce AliExpress Dropshipping is a plugin that allows shop owners to import products from aliexpress.com to their own WooCommerce store. That helps shop owners easily possessing and running their own business on the E-Commerce site with a wide range of products from aliexpress and earn more money from online business.
This plugin allows you to import products from aliexpess to your WooCommerce store
- Import single products: The plugin allows you to import single products.
- Import category: The plugin allows you to import categories, too.
Configure rules for all imported products
You can set general rules for all imported products in the product setting.
- Products Status: Choose a product status for all imported products from aliexpress.com. Product status can be: Publish, Pending or Draft.
- Catalog visibility: This setting determines which shop pages products will be listed on.
- Product description: Customizing display the product description after adding products to the import list.
- Select product images: Enable it, the First image will be selected as the product image and other images (except images from the product description) are selected in the gallery when adding the product to the import list.
- Default categories: Fill in the category titles.
- Default product tags: Fill in the tag titles.
- Product variations are visible on the product page: Enable to make variations of imported products visible on the product page
- Manage stock: Enable to manage stock and import product inventory. if you disable this option, the product stock status will be set “Instock” and product inventory will not be imported.
- Hide ship from: Enable to hide attribute ship from China.
Set up rules for the price of all products
The Product Price setting allows you to set the price rules for all imported products.
- Import products currency exchange rate: Allows you to set the exchange rate to convert the imported product-currency into an expected respective currency in your store.
For example, the currency on aliexpress is $USD. However, I want to convert it into VND on my Woo store, therefore I set the current exchange rate is 23000
If this field sets the value as 1, it means that there is no change in currency ($USD as default)
- Price from: In this field, you will set the price rules for multi quantity ranges. You can set a quantity range respectively with an action type.
- Action: An action is set respectively with a quantity range. They can be: Increase by a fixed amount; Increase by percentage (%); Set to (a specific value)
- Sale price: Set a rule for sale price. Note: Set -1 if there is no sale price
- Regular price: Set a rule for regular price.
Install rules for all products after fulfilling the order payment
This Setting allows you to set the general rules for all products after fulfilling the order payment.
- Carrier company: Select a default carrier company for all products from aliexpress.com in your WooCommerce store.
- Aliexpress Order notes: This note will add after an order is fulfilled with Chrome extension.
- Show action: Order status to show a fulfilled action. You can set these statuses: Pending payment, On hold, Completed, Canceled, Refunded, Failed
Configure simple product attributes
The products now are on the Import List where allows you to manage and configure all products from aliexpress.com on your Woo store.
- Import all: enable to import all products entirely on your Woo store.
- Search product: Search for a product on the import list.
- Product: display the imported product attributes.
- Description: Copy product description on aliexpress.com or you can edit it.
- Variations: This setting allows you to customize and manage the variable products.
- Gallery: Copy gallery on aliexpress.com or you can select one on your Woo store.
- View product on Aliexpress: Allow your to access aliexpress.com directly.
- Import and Override: Select to import and override the product on your Woo store
Manage the imported product list
You can manage briefly the product attributes in the Imported setting.
- Product Title: Name of the product in your store.
- Sku: Stock keeping unit of the product in your store
- Cost: Price of the product on aliexpress.com
- WooCommerce Price: Price of the product on your store
- Delete: Delete the product on the imported list
- Override: Override an alternative product on the initial one.
Manage sold orders of the imported products
You can distinguish between aliexpress orders with your initial store orders and manage them in the Order Setting in WooCommerce.