WordPress Email Templates Designer is a useful tool for creating and customizing WordPress emails if the default WordPress email template appears plain to you and you want to customize them, this is what you need. With no coding knowledge required, you can easily drag and drop, edit, and customize the layouts/contents within the email templates. Try our plugin to make the template look friendly and match your store design, and easily customize WordPress emails sent to customers.
Features of WordPress Email Templates Designer
- Easily drag and drop elements to build and customize emails with 9MAIL – WP Email Templates Designer: – The easy-to-use email template builder allows you to create professional and eye-catching WordPress email templates.
- Layout: Layouts can be added quickly by dragging and dropping appropriate layouts, available from 1 -4 columns.
- Elements – Add different elements to your email template with sufficient information on WordPress emails. The editing tab will show allow you to work directly on fast and effectively each element.
- Unlimited Number of Rows – unlimited rows can be added to the email template and include everything you need in the emails.
- Direction: Support email texts right to left text and reverse.
- Live Preview of Changes – visually observe emails by the preview, update any changes in the preview mode, integrate to see on the desktop, mobile.
- Send Test Emails – Check the email design before the real sending.
- Display Dynamic Data with Placeholders – Displaying placeholders makes it easy to design templates. Placeholders such as customer name, site name, User name, Password, My account URL will be replaced by real user/order data while sending the WooCommerce emails.
- Responsive and work perfectly on any device.
Elements in WordPress Email Templates Designer
- Text: Add text content to the template and customize the font color, font size, alignment, border width, insert/edit link, insert/edit image, shortcode, info icon, social icon, border style, border color, background color, text padding, and text margin.
- Divider: Add a single line divider to the template and choose a style for the divider. Customize the style, width, height, color, alignment, margin and padding of the divider.
- Socials: Add social icons to the email template, enter your ULRs in the placeholder including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- Image: Add an image to the email template and adjust its size and alignment, border style, border color, background color, text padding, and text margin.
- Button: Add and customize the button: Name, the link of a button, style the border, alignment, background and padding.
- Menu bar: Add and customize the menu bar or named the navigation bar that includes links to the most important sections of the site: Home, Shop, Contact…
- Contact: Display contact information with icons on the email template.
- Spacer: Add a space between other elements and customize its height, borders with style and color, and the background color.
- Default template:If you are using a 3rd plugin, and the email contents of this 3rd plugin is not attached in WordPress default emails, but they create their own email templates. In this case, you can use the default template type.
Additional features in WordPress Email Templates Designer
- Unlimited templates: You can Add new to create as many templates as you want. The created email templates will be stored in the email template list page where you can easily edit, quick edit, trash, bulk action, filter templates.
- Export and import data to among templates. In some case, the export and import data will save your time to move a template setting to another template to keep using the style without rebuilding.
- Custom CSS: Add custom CSS to design the templates as you want.