EPOI – WordPress Points and Rewards lets you reward your customers with points for their activities on your WordPress site. With these points and rewards, they can join your ranking system, earn a higher level, and transfer/share their points and rewards with their friends. You can set your own score system with rules and decide the reward with points, observe and control users’ score records, and send emails to users whenever their score is updated.
With EPOI – WordPress Points and Rewards, you can:
- Let your users earn WordPress points and rewards with their actions
- Allow users with roles you selected to approve other users’ WordPress points and rewards
- Permit transferring WordPress Points and Rewards among users, and set fee for that action
- Decide the expiry date for the user’s point
- Create your own ranking system
- Manage users’ actions to earn their points, and set rules for each action, including their point type/point value
- Add restrictions to particular users and set the blocking time
- Send email notifications when a user’s point changes, when they reach a higher rank, or when they receive points from another user
- Edit users’ points manually on the backend
- Observe users’ point records with various information: action date; user account; point; status; their action to earn point and link to their action; …
- Apply bulk action on users’ point records: Approve/Revoke their action to earn WordPress points and rewards
- Filter the point records by status/action if you want to find some particular point records
- Support shortcodes to display point information anywhere you want, for example, display My point on the Menu bar.
CREATE YOUR WORDPRESS POINTS AND REWARDS SYSTEM
- Reward customers for their actions and decide a number of points for each action.
- Make the point transferable or nontransferable.
- The point manager can add points manually.
- Approve/Revoke the user’s action to earn points.
- Set an expiry date for the point.
- Add restrictions to particular user roles.
- Block/Unblock users with a blocking time.
- Observe users’ point records on the backend, all their actions that match the condition to earn points will be visible with a link to that action (if there’s a post or a comment).
- Enable/Disable and build your ranking system.
- Set the qualification points to reach a higher rank.
- Reward the user when they reach a higher rank.
- The plugin can send notifications with emails to users when their points change
- Support notification to users with 3 different actions/achievements: when the points change; when users reach a new level in the ranking system; and when the user receives a point transferred from another.
- Shortcodes are provided to help you build the email content easier
This plugin supports shortcodes to display the user point profile, user transfer point, user history, current user total point, and current user rank.
For example, to display My point in the Menu bar, you can use this shortcode
You can easily utilize this plugin to display Shortcode on your menu. Simply install and activate it by following this link: Shortcode in Menus Plugin.